Download It For Free
His first offering under his new name, Shopé (fka Spoken) hopes to craft his own path in the industry. The self-titled EP will serve as an introduction to the type of music listeners can come to expect from him; honest, vulnerable but bold. The project is a small window in the mind of an artist who wants to introduce the world to a real God for real people. Transparent, yet not voyeuristic, emotive yet not sorrowful, exciting yet not typical, the Shopé EP will challenge the conventions of what music made to the glory of God can (and should) sound like.
- Cinema (produced by Adam Pondang, Q, Noah Farhood)
- Don’t Let Me Stop (produced by Q with additional produced by Adam Pondang)
- Mona Lisa (Be Mine) ft. Remus (produced by INKomplete Beats)
- Confetti (produced by Joel “Boogie” St. John)
- The Win ft. Dru Bex, Julien (produced by Adam Pondang and Q)
The Shopé EP is released under Role Model Records.
Follow at @allofshope @rolemodelrecord