Glimpses of Grace is the first official release from Grace and Peace Records, featuring original songs from Eshon Burgundy, Young Joshua, Braille, Disciple, Stephen the Levite, Timothy Brindle, Sivion, Die-rek, DJ Average Joe, Ant, K-Drama, J.A.Z., T.K., Believin’ Stephen, Evangel, Mr. J. Medeiros, Bridge B, Raging Moses, and Sistah Dee with production by Wes Pendleton, Stro the 89th Key, PrinceBeats, Confidence, K-Drama, The Bridge and deejay essence.
Official Release Date: iTunes, Amazon, and Sphere of HipHop. Physical copies available at GraceAndPeaceRecords.com on
Tracklist is as follows:
1. “Intro” – DJ Average Joe
2. “Grace and Peace” – Timothy Brindle – Produced by deejay essence
3. “Grace and Mercy” – Disciple (D.I.) – Produced by PrinceBeats
4. “Heart Beats” – Young Joshua – Produced by Confidence
5. “Not Worth It” – Sivion – Produced by PrinceBeats
6. “Code Red” – Die-Rek – Produced by PrinceBeats
7. “Spar” – Mr. J. Medeiros, Bridge B & Raging Moses – Produced by Stro the 89th Key
8. “Worthworth” – Ant – Produced by DJ Kritikul
9. “Snapshots” – Evangel – Produced by PrinceBeats
10. “Close My Eyes When I Walk” – k-Drama & J.A.Z. – Produced by k-Drama
11. “They Don’t Know” – Stephen the Levite – Produced by Wes Pendleton
12. “Take Me As I Am” – Eshon Burgundy – Produced by PrinceBeats
13. “Evidence of Grace” – T.K. & Believin’ Stephen – Produced by Confidence
14. “Mournings Beautiful” – Sistah Dee – Produced by Confidence
15. “Changed Hearts” – Braille – Produced by The Bridge
The first single, “Changed Hearts” by Braille can be heard on the following link. A video for this single will be released in the coming months:
Grace and Peace Records is headquartered in South Florida, founded by CEO Otis Kopp. The official mission and vision statements are as follows:
The mission of Grace and Peace Records is to produce Christ-centered music laced with Biblically sound content by Spirit-filled believers. We are not just a record company but a ministry, and the artists we co-labor with are not just musicians but are ministers.
Our vision is to glorify God through Christ, allowing God to use our efforts to draw men to Himself for salvation, while at the same time edifying, equipping and encouraging believers. 2 Peter 1:2 describes our vision of spreading the Gospel of Grace and Peace through Christ Jesus and His Word: “May grace and peace be multiplied to you in the knowledge of God and of Jesus our Lord.”
“We are currently open to negotiating contracts and working with whomever the LORD leads and connects us with to advance the Kingdom of God. The next project, due early 2014, will highlight talents in many different genre’s of music, once again promoting seasoned ministers of the gospel whose music is centered on Christ and Him crucified.” – CEO Otis Kopp
Their Label Launch Outreach which took place on 8/3/2013 in Miami, FL featured Flame, shai linne, Eshon Burgundy, k-Drama, Brinson, Disciple (D.I.) and DJ Morph, all ministering live. For those in the South Florida area, be on the lookout for more events to come as they are planning to sponsor free outreach events on a quarterly basis.
For more information visit www.graceandpeacerecords.com.